- Asia International Wine Competition 2018 - Gold Medal
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirits Competition 2018 - Silver Medal
- Vienna AWC International Wine Challenge 2018 - Silver Medal
- China Wine & Spirits Awards Best Value 2018 – Gold Medal
- San Diego International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017 – Best Grenache of Show, Gold Medal
- San Francisco International Wine Competition 2017 – Gold Medal, 90 Points
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirits Competition 2017 – Gold Medal
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2017 – Gold Medal
- Critics International Wine Challenge (USA) 2017 - Silver Medal
- Vienna AWC International Wine Challenge 2017 - Silver Medal
- James Suckling – 93 Points
- Sommelier Wine Awards London 2018 - Silver Medal
- James Halliday Australian Wine Companion - 94 Points
"Substance, satiny texture, style; this has the trifecta. It's not the brightest grenache on the catwalk but its woody anise notes, fragrant herb and earth characters help make up for it in personality. Sweet fruited but not to an excessive degree; same judgement can be made of the alcohol. Clearly the quality of the grenache fruit itself here is high."
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.