This Heirloom Vineyards Tempranillo was made from our best Adelaide Hills Vineyard near the Kuitpo Forest whose manicured old vines embody the very best in cutting edge, but old school viticulture and winemaking. Hand tended vines, sorted bunch by bunch with 30% whole bunches, naturally open fermented, basket-pressed and stored in well seasoned French oak barriques from bespoke coopers for 9 months before bottling.
This wine is suitable for vegans.
Match it with this Spicy Korean Beef Burger prepared by another_food_blogger.
Video of Rosie Signer in the vineyard discussing Heirloom Adelaide Hills Tempranillo
Click here for Tasting Note
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2020 – Double Gold Medal
- Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards 2020 – Gold Medal
- San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge 2020 – Gold Medal, 91 Points
- Adelaide Hills Wine Show 2020 - Gold Medal
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirits Competition 2020 – Silver Medal
- Regan Drew, Vinonotebook 2020 - 91 Points