This Heirloom Vineyards Shiraz was produced from our best Barossa Shiraz Vineyard whose clones and viticulture embody the very best in cutting edge but old school viticulture and winemaking. Hand tended vines, sorted bunch-by-bunch, naturally open fermented, basket pressed and stored in French oak barriques from bespoke coopers.
This wine is suitable for vegans.
Click here for Tasting Note
- Critics International Wine Challenge (USA) 2021 - Platinum Medal, 94 Points
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2020 – Double Gold Medal
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2020 – 90 Points
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirits Competition 2020 – Gold Medal, 93 Points
- San Francisco International Wine Show 2020 – Gold Medal
- The Real Review, Stuart Knox - 93 Points
- International Wine & Spirits Challenge 2020 - 92 Points
- Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition (USA) 2021 - Silver Medal
- Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards 2020 – Silver Medal
- Tyson Stelzer - 91 Points
Ink-black core into a deep purple rim. Mocha, black fruits and liquorice aromas. Full palate, velvet tannins and soft acid line give a sense of richness, fruit is in the blackberry spectrum, but it's the savoury meat and herb notes that bring the package into focus. Ticks the classic Barossa boxes without sliding into the extroverted spectrum. A lovely wine. Stuart Knox, The Real Review.