The Heirloom Vineyards Anevo Fortress McLaren Vale Grenache 60% Touriga 25% Tempranillo 15% produced from our best McLaren Vale Vineyards whose clones and viticulture embody the very best in cutting edge but old school viticulture and winemaking. Hand tended vines, whole bunch fermented, basket pressed and stored in French oak barrels from bespoke coopers.
This wine is suitable for vegans.
Pair the Anevo Fortress Grenache Touriga Tempranillo with Gavin Sutherland's Spanish Fish Stew. Find the recipe here.
Click here for Tasting Note
- The Real Review, Aaron Brasher - 95 Points
- McLaren Vale Wine Show 2020 – Gold Medal
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirits Competition 2020 – Gold Medal, 90 Points
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2020 – Gold Medal
- Royal Perth Wine Awards 2020 – Gold Medal
- San Francisco International Wine Show 2020 – Gold Medal
- Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards 2020 – Gold Medal
- Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2020 – 93 Points
- Regan Drew, Vinonotebook 2020 - 92 Points