This Heirloom Vineyards Private Selection Chardonnay was produced from a single Adelaide Hills Vineyard near Charleston whose clones and viticulture embody the very best in cutting edge but old school viticulture and winemaking. This wine is a barrel selection of the very best.
Try it with this Spring Pea and Bacon Risotto pairing by Gavin Sutherland. Recipe here.
Click here for Tasting Note
- James Halliday, Halliday Wine Companion - 95 Points
- Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition (USA) 2020 – Gold Medal, 91 Points
- China Wine & Spirits Best Value 2020 - Gold Medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2020 - 91 Points
- Regan Drew, Vinonotebook 2020 - 91 Points
- James Suckling - 90 Points
- High-quality fruit is the essence of this wine, establishing its territory from the first sip, finesse joining supple, juicy fruit that slides effortlessly across and along the palate. All class. James Halliday (July 2021)